Important Information Regarding COVID-19 Safety
At Wexner Heritage Village, providing a safe and healthy environment where our residents, staff and families are well cared for is our highest priority.
To help protect our WHV family from the spread of COVID-19, we are exercising extreme caution to protect those we serve. Some of our safety measures include:
- A protected staff, set to be 100% vaccinated by January 5, 2022.
- Twice weekly testing for non-vaccinated staff and residents
- Twice weekly testing for all staff and residents if positive exposure
- Twice daily temperature check and health screening for all staff upon entering and leaving WHV.
- All staff wear masks in common areas and high-level PPE when any positive case in house.
- Any positive staff or resident is safely isolated for two weeks and a negative test
- Rigorous sanitation and cleaning of surfaces
- Visitation that is respectful and protective of everyone’s safety
- Compliance and collaboration with Ohio Department of Health, Columbus Public Health and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on all protocols and reporting.
- To view our current COVID-19 case status, visit the Ohio Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard here.
For more information on COVID safety at Wexner Heritage Village, please call (614)559-0268.